We're delighted to announce we have added a new location for Lua Brazil! You can now buy our cheese bread hot and frozen at the San Antonio Alamo Heights Market! This new market is located in the Quarry parking lot in front of Alamo Quarry Whole Foods.
We are there Sundays 9AM-2PM.
You can still find us at our other locations:
Acai Hut: Monday-Thursday, 11AM-8PM; Friday-Sunday 11AM-9PM--and on Grubhub.com & Yelp EAT24
Downtown Farmers Market Austin: Saturdays 9AM-1PM
Barton Creek Farmers Market Austin: Saturdays 9AM-1PM
Lakeline Farmers Market, Cedar Park: Saturdays 9AM-1PM
Mueller Farmers Market, Austin: Sundays 10AM-2PM
Dripping Springs Farmers Market: Wednesdays 3PM-6PM
New Braunfels Farmers Market: Saturdays 9AM-1PM; Sundays 10AM-2PM
Waco Farmers Market: Saturdays 9AM-1PM
Dallas Farmers Market: Saturdays 10AM-5PM; Sundays 10AM-5PM
If you are looking for our delicious Cheese Bread or the magical Moon Flour, you can possibly find it at your nearest Farmers Market.
We are currently present at the following Farmers Market Locations:
- Downtown Austin (Republic Square) When: Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Lakeline Farmers Market (Cedar Park) When: Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Barton Creek Farmers Market (Barton Creek Mall)
When: Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Mueller Farmers Market ( 4209 Airport Blvd.) When: Sundays 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Hope Farmers Market (East 5th and Comal) When: Sundays 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Bee Caves Farmers Market (12611 Suite 100 Shops Parkway) When: Sundays 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Pfluggerville Farmers Market (901 Old Austin Hutto Road) When: Tuesdays 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Dripping Springs Farmers Market (Triangle, Hwy 290 & RR 12) When: Wednesdays 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Our first Farmer's Market! Austinites loved sampling our Original Recipe cheese bread... and they bought some to take home!